- Rosé JGoldcrown Edition
- Black Muscat, Grenache, Muscat, Merlot
- France > Provence
- Rose, Touch Sweet, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Juicy and refreshing, pair off-dry rosés with vibrant dishes, from start to finish.
- Match with a watermelon, arugula and feta salad,
- grilled chipotle-lime chicken tacos
- and a strawberry-rhubarb crumble.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, red fruits, stone fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, medium sweet, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, red plum, apricot, strawberry jam
- Rosé is tough to pin down. It comes in all bottle shapes, from short & stout to curvy corset, and in all shades, from the palest pink to bloody red. Some are very dry, a few are sweet, and most fall into the vastly subjective in-between. Maison Marcel, based on the floral and aromatic Black Muscat grape, is one where sweet magic, or more correctly, semisweet magic, meets the Bleeding Hearts/Lovewalls of JGoldcrown.
Write Your Own Review