- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match a full-flavored Chardonnay with richly balanced fish and poultry dishes.
- Pair with a lemony chicken Milanese,
- skate with brown butter and capers
- or a yogurt and dill-sauced salmon filet.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, butter, citrus fruits, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lemon, tropical fruits, vanilla
- Commercial pilot Koerner Rombauer moved his wife Joan, the kids, dogs and horses to the Napa Valley in 1972 because it reminded him of their small town in Texas. Quickly fascinated with the burgeoning wine industry, they became partners in the Conn Creek winery before founding their own eponymous estate in 1980. Koerner's great aunt, Irma, wrote the "Joy of Cooking."
Write Your Own Review