- Sweet Smaak Sunset Moscato 2014
- South Africa > Western Cape
- Rose, Sweet, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Match blushing Muscats with anything your girlfriend wants.
- Netflix and strawberry tartlets? Sure.
- Doing laundry and eating chocolate? Why not.
- Just not with football. Never with football.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, floral
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, medium sweet, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, raspberry, cherry, strawberry jam
- Is it Moscato? Is it Rosé? Is it sweet? Is the label a campy pander to today's tattooed youth? Do sunsets appeal to women? Is smaak a play on words? Let's see. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes and yes. Fat Barrel Wine Co. blends (shhh!) 1% Pinotage into their Muscat and matures it for 6 months in a heavily toasted, 2nd fill (fat?) barrel, giving the finished effervescent wine a sweet and sexy blush.
Write Your Own Review