- Sweet White 2018
- South Africa > Western Cape
- White, Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Fresh
- Sweet, spicy or savory, there's a Muscat match in there somewhere.
- Try with Thai yellow curry or Cajun seafood gumbo,
- grilled peaches or bbq shrimp,
- lemon-bay leaf soufflé or chili-lime tortilla chips.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, floral, honeysuckle, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, medium sweet, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, apricot, peach, lychee
- Normally a Cab Franc and Chenin kind of guy, acclaimed Stellenbosch winemaker Bruwer Raats has again lent his considerable talents to Jam Jar's 2nd release and tablecloth companion to its Sweet Shiraz, a vivaciously vibrant and fruit-filled Moscato. The morning-picked grapes are tank fermented until cross filtration stops the process at 10% alcohol. Yum.
Write Your Own Review