- Garnach de Fuego 2020
- Spain > Aragon
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Dense
- Fun and full-fruited reds love densely flavored dishes.
- Try with a mixed plate of smoky ribs and piquant sausages,
- a hearty stew of tomatoes, potatoes and chick peas
- or a super-rich chicken molé.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, mocha, spicy
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, blackberry, mineral
- Now being produced at Bodegas Breca, this perennial critic fave and a staple of the Jorge Ordoñez portfolio, starts with fruit from hand-harvested, 30-70 year old, dry-farmed vines grown high up on Calatayud's mountainous terrain. The Garnacha de Aragon grapes, the variety's oldest known clone, are spontaneously fermented and aged briefly in tank before bottling. Voluptuously delicious.
Write Your Own Review