- Rosado 2018
- Spain > Rioja
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Zesty
- Pop open a vibrant rosé, spread out a blanket and have a picnic. Beach, park or living room floor.
- Go for croquetas de gambas,
- pan con tomate y jamon
- and watermelon with mint, black olives and feta.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, green fruit, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, strawberry, peach
- Founded in 2006 with its winery in La Rioja Alta and most of its vineyards in Rioja Alavesa, Bodegas Obalo also crosses lines stylistically, creating modern wines from their state-of-the-art winery with traditionally farmed Tempranillo (it's all they grow) from their up to 60 year old sites. Obalo's rosé is cool-fermented and rested in stainless steel tanks to retain its freshness and vibrancy.
Write Your Own Review