MOG Selections Vineyards
- Finca Cayeta Estio 2017
- Spain > Galicia
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Chill an aromatic, zesty and complex Albariño and make it a small plates night.
- Set the menu with tortilla Española, romesco-topped asparagus,
- garlicky littleneck clams
- and salt cod with potato purée.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, crushed stones, honeysuckle, lime
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, salty, citrus fruits, stone fruits
- Manuel Otero-Gudino grew up in wine. His family are the owners of Agro de Bazin, arguably the first winery to distribute Albariño from Rias Baixas to the world outside Galicia. He is an international management executive, winemaker, avid mountain climber and the founder of MOG Selections Vineyards, a company that seeks out mature vineyard sites around the world and produces iconic wines from them.
Write Your Own Review