- Verdejo 2018
- Spain > Castilla y Léon
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- Pair a lively and herbaceous Verdejo with fish, seafood and lighter fare.
- Serve with bacalao or grilled sardines,
- oven-baked salmon with lemon and dill
- or an arugula salad with green apples and tangy goat cheese.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, herbaceous
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, green fruit, herbaceous, mineral
- As produced by El Lagar de Moha, a family winery in Rueda focused on both quality (in a region not always dedicated to such) and a strict adherence to organic farming, Sapientia is the result of both objectives being met. Using grapes harvested from estate vineyards, the Verdejo is fermented in tanks using naturally occurring yeasts and ages on it lees for a few months before light filtration, fining and bottling.
Write Your Own Review