- El Vivero de Usaldon 2019
- Garnacha Pelluda, Rojal, Forcalla del Arca...
- Spain > Valencia
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Floral, Hearty
- Did your old-vine wine live in a clay pot? Then, go ahead and serve with roasted or slow-cooked faves.
- Match with goulash, rogan josh,
- beef daube, lamb stew
- or pan-roasted duck breast with onions and crispy pancetta.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, herbaceous, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, blackberry, earthy
- Bodegas Vinessens, founded in 2007 by winemaker, Marta Ribera, and her viticulturist husband, Andres Carrull, produce wines with a modern philosophy, but with traditional techniques and minimal intervention. Their El Vivero is a co-ferment from a 6 year old vineyard meant to replicate the field blend of the old Usaldon plot. The grapes, 30% whole cluster, ferment and age in clay tinaja and are bottled without sulphur.
Write Your Own Review