- The New Wave Girl 2021
- Spain > Castilla y Léon
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- New Wave amphora?
- Go Drivin' with Pearl Harbour & the Explosions fried lumpia,
- grab a Holly and the Italians pork and broccoli rabe sub
- or check in to The Motels with a spinach, feta and apricot salad.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, butterscotch, nutty, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, funky, leesy, stone fruits
- Elisa de Frutos, and her husband, Ruben Salamanca have a few side-hustles: Uvas Nomadas, a crowd-funded project that restores old vineyards and releases a wine from them and Malaparte, natural wines named for the eccentric Italian writer. For their New Wave Girl they spontaneously ferment old vine Verdejo, skins-on, for 30 days in a 100 year old clay pot, letting the wine clarify itself in the cool night air.
Write Your Own Review