- Malbec, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
- Argentina > Mendoza
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral,
- Not all Mendoza blends are full-throttle. Some sway rather than quake. So plan your pairings accordingly.
- Try eggplant roasted with chili and mint,
- plum-sauced Peking duck
- grilled lamb sausages with zuccini.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, cooking spices, floral
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, blackberry, spicy, herbaceous
- Traslapiedra pairs a group of friends, with PIPA member Juanfra Suarez helming the winemaking, seeking to showcase the unique geology and terroir of the Uco Valley's Paraje Altamira region, referred to by this natural-leaning wine crew as a marine desert. Hence, the breaching whale on the Federico Lamas Vision Infernal front label and the thirsty sailor on the back. All wines are fermented in concrete eggs and vats.
Write Your Own Review