- Two Squared 2017
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match full-throttle, Napa blends with roasted flavors and meaty textures.
- Now's the time for magret de canard aux cerises,
- sliced porterhouse with balsamic sweet potatoes
- or a dazzling leg of lamb.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, licorice, oak, red fruits
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, intense, long finish, smoky, creme de cassis, chocolate
- Robin and Michelle Baggett founded Alpha Omega 2006 after successful careers; Robin's first was law (with a stint as General Council to the Golden St. Warriors), then as a grape grower and Michelle's was as a designer for 5 star hotel properties. Swiss-born Jean Hoefliger, ex-Newton Vineyard, helms the winemaking and sources some of the fruit for this 2nd label offering from his former bosses.
Write Your Own Review