- IX Estate Proprietary Red 2013
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Cabernet Franc...
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Floral, Muscular
- Sought after Napa Valley Cabernets deserve special treatment at the table.
- Steak au poive with a Cognac cream,
- a rosemary and garlic lamb roast
- or dry-rubbed double cut veal chops will all do just fine.
Nose: Intense, developing, black fruits, floral, truffle
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, heavy tannin, intense, long finish, creme de cassis, licorice, earthy
- Working with grapes purchased from a Howell Mountain vineyard and friend, Helen Turley, helming the winemaking, Ann Colgin, ex of Christie's and then with Sotheby's, started her eponymous venture with the 1992 vintage. The timing couldn't have been more perfect. Her winery rode the wave of devotion (she hates the word 'cult' because she's from Waco, Texas) like no other.
Write Your Own Review