- Cabernet Franc 2018
- Cabernet Franc
- U.S.A. > New York
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Grab a lively Finger Lakes Cabernet Franc in a recycled bottle and revive some forgotten recipes.
- Lentil and goat cheese-stuffed peppers,
- trout and pork belly cassoulet
- or seasoned Cornish game hens will do.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, mineral, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, red currant, cherry, herbaceous
- Pioneers in the steel keg wine biz, Bruce Schneider and Charles Bieler started the Gotham Project in 2010 with a mission statement to diminish wine's carbon footprint by reducing the need for bottles. To date, the count is around 4 million saved. Their new project is Return & Reuse. Purchase and enjoy a bottle, then bring it back to the place of purchase. Gotham Project will pick it up, sterilize it and refill it.
Write Your Own Review