Keuka Spring Vineyards
- Gewurztraminer 2016
- U.S.A. > New York
- White, Touch Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Floral,
- Pair an on-point Gewurztraminer with spiced, aromatic and exotic recipes.
- Seared duck breast with a ginger-rhubarb sauce,
- crispy coconut shrimp
- or cream-sauced pappardelle with leeks and bacon.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Intense, developing, citrus fruits, floral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, off-dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, honeysuckle, grapefruit, peach
- Located on the north shore of Keuka Lake, in the village of Penn Yan, named for the first settlers, Pennsylvania and New England (Yankee) followers of 18th century evangelist, Jemima Wilkenson, Keuka Spring Vineyards was founded in the early 1980's by Judy and Len Wiltberger. The wines are made by the ebullient and irrepressible Pittsburgh native, Cornell graduate and certified Gewürz-freak, August Deimel.
Write Your Own Review