Ross & Bee Maloof
- Gewurztraminer Beckenridge Vineyard 2019
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- Serving a super aromatic skins-on Gewurtraminer? Remember, food pairing is all about style.
- Go for Vietnamese-style braised catfish,
- British/Indian-style chicken Madras
- or rustic, home-style pizza.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, herbaceous, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, roses, lychee, tea
- A former aerospace engineer, Bee Maloof visited friends in Oregon and ended up working harvest at Brianne Day's Day Camp when the wine bug bit. For Ben Maloof, it was after a long tenure in the Philadelphia dining scene. Together, they produce minimal intervention, single vineyard wines (like their 24 day skins-on Gewurztraminer) at their winery, No Clos Radio. They absolutely serve all their wines with pizza.
Write Your Own Review