- Red Wine 2020
- Portugieser, Cabernet Franc
- Germany > Pfalz
- Red, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Glou, crush or chug, pair a vivaciously chillable red with all your outdoor faves.
- Grab a cecina taco from El Carrito Rojo,
- a couple of buns from Mei Lai Wah
- or a pepperoni slice from, well, anywhere.
Eyes: Pale Ruby
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, raspberry, cranberry
- Brothers Daniel and Jonas shook up the Brand family tree. Fifth generation vignerons, they decided in 2011 that their limestone-rich vineyards in the northern Pfalz should be organic/biodynamic and their winemakiing non-interventionist. Now they're rock stars on the natural wine circuit. Their super-fresh, simply named, Red, is a carbonic co-ferment, settled in bottle for 6 months and topped with a crown cap.
Write Your Own Review