- Dominus 2016
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, Cab Franc
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Muscular
- Match a Cabernet-based legend with the best you can put on the table. Keep the flavors straightforward and the ingredients flawless.
- Roast rack of lamb,
- Lyonnaise potatoes
- and honey-glazed carrots. That'll do.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, cooking spices, floral
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, heavy tannin, intense, long finish, smoky, black currant, tobacco
- Son of Jean-Pierre Moueix, ruler of the Right Bank, Christian Moueix grew up in Libourne, surrounded by the his family's holdings in Saint-Emilion and Pomerol. He became enamored with the wines of Napa Valley while studying at UC Davis in the 60's and in 1981, purchased (with others) the historic Napanook vineyard, renamed the estate Dominus (Lord of the Estate), and bought out his partners in 1995.
Write Your Own Review