Domini del Leone
- Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore 2017
- Italy > Veneto
- Bubbly White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Prosecco is cheery and joyous. Keep several bottles on hand at all time.
- Serve with chips, dips, antipasto, Asian noodles,
- omelettes, a Caprese panini
- or anytime you just want to brighten the mood.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, orchard fruit
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, pear, green apple
- Family-owned and run, with vineyards in Valpolicella, Valdobbiadene and on the Venice mainland, Guido Fidora started moving his family estates into organic viticulture in 1974, one of the first in the Veneto to do so. Their Prosecco Superiore is produced from hand-harvested hillside grapes that undergo an 8 week secondary fermentation, adding subtlety and a delicious complexity to the finished wine. EXCLUSIVE
Write Your Own Review