- Cabernet Franc 2017
- Cabernet Franc
- U.S.A. > New York
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Spicy, Vibrant
- Match the savory scent of a Cabernet Franc with the aromatic spices in your cabinet.
- Sauté a rosemary-infused lamb chop,
- tarrogon chicken with roasted garlic
- or baked eggplant with tomato, feta and oregano.
Eyes: Pale Ruby
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, cooking spices, herbaceous, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, green pepper, raspberry, blueberry
- Produced by former Cornellian and current Nomad Wine Director, Thomas Pastuszak, along with his wife, Jessica Brown, the grapes for Terrassen's Cabernet Franc are sourced from 30 year old vines of Loire Valley clones, foot-trodden (seriously), then fermented, 50% whole cluster, in open top containers. After that it's off to old barriques for an 8 month rest. The wine is bottled unfined and unfiltered.
Write Your Own Review