- Cabernet Sauvignon 2020
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Muscular
- Match full-blown Napa Cabernets with strong, simple flavors.
- Try a crown roast of lamb with oregano and rosemary,
- venison chops in a blackberry compote
- or cheese-stuffed, balsamic-grilled portobellos.
Nose: Intense, youthful, black fruits, coffee, smoky
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, plum, licorice, chocolate
- The Wagner family has been producing Caymus Cabernet in the Napa Valley since 1972, with the grapes for their benchmark wine being first planted in the mid 1960’s. Chuck Wagner took over the winemaking duties from his legendary father Charlie in 1984. Comprised of 25% prime hillside fruit and matured in French oak, Caymus is the gold standard of Napa Cabernet.
Write Your Own Review