- Rouge 2015
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Cinsault...
- Lebanon > Bekaa Valley
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Spicy, Hearty
- Pair aromatic and spicy reds with meaty treats.
- Grab a burger, kebab or asada.
- Perfect with roasted lamb, goat or chicken.
- Or skip the meat and have Mudardara, a comforting lentil-based Lebanese stew.
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, leather , cherry, spicy
- Chateau Kefraya's founder, the late Michel de Bustos' Latin mantra was Semper Ultra, and according to Wines of Lebanon author, Michael Karam, he "traded up from grape grower to wine producer" during wartime. At one point in the 80's, their shaggy-looking French winemaker was mistaken for a terrorist and was put to do-or-die wine test in a Tel Aviv jail to prove his true identity. That's what we heard.
Write Your Own Review