- Coteaux d'Aix en Provence Rosé
- Grenache, Syrah, Cinsault, Cabernet Sauvignon
- France > Provence
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Zesty
- Match a pleasantly pale, Provençal rosé with salads fish and lighter fare.
- Lemony orzo with cucumber and feta,
- blackened mahi-mahi tacos with creamy avocado
- or yet another kale Caesar all fit the bill.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, raspberry, strawberry
- Produced originally for the UK market by Les Vignobles Foncalieu, the unquenchable thirst for Côte de Provence rosé crossed over and necessitated this union of cooperatives to divert some of their production to the USA. The grapes for Cuvée Florette are grown on the hills just north of Aix-en-Provence, the city that gave rise to Paul Cezanne, and in sight of his muse, Mont Saint-Victoire. EXCLUSIVE
Write Your Own Review