- Chateau de Selle Rosé 2020
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Grenache, Cinsault
- France > Provence
- Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Provençal Rosés match your jet-setting appetite.
- Pair with salade de chevre chaud et lardons (St. Tropez),
- zarzuela de pescado (Barcelona)
- or carpaccio di manzo (Tuscany.)
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, strawberry, peach
- With glories sung from St. Barths to the Sagaponack, demand for Domaines Ott's Rosé is such that every bottle of this prototypically Provençal pink from Ott's century-old, hillside property routinely disappears before the end of every summer. It's bright, bold and brazenly bracing.Just like you!
Write Your Own Review