- 1882 Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match full-blown Napa Cabernets with strong, simple flavors.
- Try a crown roast of lamb with oregano and rosemary,
- venison chops in a blackberry compote
- or cheese-stuffed, balsamic-grilled portobellos.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, herbaceous, vanilla
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, blackberry, licorice, cedar
- Commemorating Gustave Niebaum's first vintage at Inglenook, arguably California's most historic winery, and the centerpiece of Francis Ford Coppola's wine empire (the last bit purchased with the proceeds from Bram Stoker's Dracula), 1882 is produced from estate grown Cabernet Sauvignon and spends 18 months in a combination of French and US oak barrels. Spellbindingly historic.
Write Your Own Review