- Cabernet Sauvignon 815 2019
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Supple California Cabernets complement most multi-cultural meals.
- A natural with mushroom-topped burgers,
- but equally at home with a cheesy chorizo chalupa.
- Thai beef salad, too. If that's your thing.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, cola, red fruits, vanilla
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, blueberry, black cherry, oak
- One of the Three Thieves and a team player behind The Show and Newman's Own (among numerous other labels), Joel is also the Gott of the phenomenally successful California eatery Gott's Roadside Tray Gourmet. Employing his signature blend of statewide grapes, the approach ensures a balance of ripeness with vibrancy inhis wines, providing the best of both worlds.
Write Your Own Review