- Rosé 2017
- Cinsault, Cabernet Sauvignon, Carignan...
- France > Côtes de Provence
- Rose, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Pair refreshing rosés with casual fare.
- Try grilling a whole snapper Mediterranean-style; olive oil, oregano, garlic.
- Enjoy with chicken tacos
- or a grand Greek salad with olives, feta and cucumbers.
Nose: Medium-Light Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, strawberry, cherry
- Julian Faulkner's parents bought a dilapidated vineyard in Provence in the 1980s, with Julian taking over the winemaking in the mid-90's. A decade later he launched his own wines, with sustainably farmed grapes and eco-conscious production. Each parcel for his Côte de Provence rosé is vinified separately, with every variety receiving brief skin contact until separation of its free-run juice.
Write Your Own Review