- Black Girl Magic Red 2019
- Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Hearty
- Match a supple California red blend with hearty and meaty fare.
- Beef tenderloin with a blackberry compote,
- lamb pot pie with rosemary and roasted garlic
- or a loosely-packed, cheesy burger will do the trick.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, red fruits, vanilla
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, blackberry, chocolate
- Half-sisters, neither knew of the other's existence, Andréa growing up in New Zealand and Robin in California, until after their shared biological father's request before his 1996 death that the family be reunited. Turned out, among a million other things, both sisters shared a passion for wine. Starting with a small import venture, together they currently helm the largest black-owned wine company in the US.
Write Your Own Review