- Jayson Red 2017
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petite Sirah...
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Hearty
- Match pedigreed Napa reds with strong, uncomplicated flavors.
- Go for pot roast with mushroom gravy,
- pan-roasted duck breast with a blackberry reduction
- or cheddar toasts with onions and red peppers.
Nose: Intense, developing, oak, red fruits, toasty
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, smoky, blackberry, black cherry
- Founded by attorney Jayson Pahlmeyer in the mid-1980's and assisted over the years by Randy Dunn, Helen Turley and Bob Levy among many others, the Pahlmeyer brand, and its Jayson subsidiary, has been producing hedonistically-styled wines since its inception. Napa Green certified, the vineyards are handled sustainably. The grapes for their Red are aged in 35% new French oak for 15 months before bottling.
Write Your Own Review