- Premier Cru Blanc de Blancs Brut Champagne NV
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Match a vibrant Blanc de Blancs Champagne with seafood, fried food and fatty food. You know, all your foods. Just better versions of them.
- Fried oysters,
- duck prosciutto
- and a wedge of Brillat-Savarin will do.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, brioche, green fruit, orchard fruit
Mouth: lemon, green apple, almond
- Guillaume, Rodolphe and Richard Frerejean-Taittinger founded their Champagne house in 2005 after growing up in the region. Their hyphenated last name, courtesy of their mother, is a clue to their lineage. Working with Grand and Premier cru grapes only, extended lees time and very low dosage, the brothers have created a line that showcases Avize's terroir and celebrates Champagne's tradition.
Write Your Own Review