- Champagne Brut La Cuvée NV
- Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
- France > Champagne
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Match a richly textured and full-flavored Champagne to the same on the table.
- Go for roasted oysters with garlic-parsley butter,
- Baja-style, fried fish tacos
- and braised, French onion chicken with Gruyère.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, almond, stone fruits, toasty
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, orchard fruit, chalk, brioche
- Founded in 1812 and bestowed to couple, Eugene Laurent and Mathilde Perrier, in 1881, this historic house has been owned by the Nonancourt family since 1939, and though publicly traded since 1999, 57% is still family-owned, with sisters Stephanie and Alexandra running the show, making Laurent-Perrier the largest family and women-run Champagne house. Chardonnay-based, La Cuvée ages for 4 years on it lees.
Write Your Own Review