- Bourgogne Blanc 2019
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Flowers, stones, biscuits and fruit, match a rich Côte de Beaune blanc with everything from roasted to creamy.
- Pair with a baked panko-crusted cod filet,
- citrus and garlic chicken
- or veal in a lemon cream.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, biscuit, citrus fruits, wild flowers
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, creamy, crushed stones, orchard fruit
- Corrine Guillemad-Clerc (Yes. Related to the Henri Clerc family) owns and runs 25 acres of prime vineyards in and around the Côte de Beaune. Primarily a grower, her domaine sells around 70% of their harvest. The source for her tiny production barrel fermented and aged Les Parties is a plot located within the village of Puligny-Montrachet, and therefore not entitled to the appellation name. A win for us.
Write Your Own Review