Domaine de Garrigon
- Cotes du Rhone Wineberry Box 2019
- Grenache, Syrah, Carignan
- France > Rhone
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Great with Mediterranean dishes or midweek takeout.
- Delicious with grilled lamb on rosemary skewers,
- broiled eggplant with minty cilantro dressing
- or an onion and olive pizza.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, brambly, plum
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, black currant, spicy, forest floor
- Produced from organically-farmed grapes (Ecocert 1997) in the charming, ancient town of Tulette, this family-owned winery was established in 1919. Now operated by siblings Daniel and Marie-Françoise Couston, their winemaking employs the use of ambient yeasts and the finished wines are vegan-friendly. The stays fresh for 6-8 weeks pouch further reduces the wine's environmental impact.
Write Your Own Review