Dujac Pere et Fils
- Morey-Saint-Denis 2014
- Pinot Noir
- France > Burgundy
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Pair pedigreed Burgundies with roasted birds and creamy cheeses.
- Start with coarse country paté and grainy mustard,
- then magret de canard aux fruits rouge.
- Finish with a ceramic pot of Sant-Marcellin.
Eyes: Pale Ruby
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, earthy, forest floor, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, salty, red fruits, chalk
- Founded in 1967 by Jacques Seysses (Domaine du Jacques = Dujac), whose family was in the biscuit business, the domaine is now run by his 3 sons and as well as his winemaking daughter-in-law Diana (Snowden Vineyards.) Organic since 2001 and fully biodynamic since 2009, the fruit for their Morey Saint-Denis is fermented in steel tanks with naturally occuri ng yeast and aged in used barriques for 18 months.
Write Your Own Review