Figli Luigi Oddero
- Barbera d'Alba 2016
- Italy > Piedmont
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral,
- Match a structured and layered Barbera with everything from earthy, gamey flavors to your favorite slice.
- Go for papardelle with a portabello ragú,
- braised lamb shanks with coriander
- or sausage and onion pizza.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, red plum, licorice, tobacco
- Grape growers since the 18th century, some of their wine may have been exported to the US in barrels in the late 1800's, the Oddero family has been making wine in Langhe for generations, the current one of which, Isabella and Pietro, grandchildren of Giaccomo Oddero, were responsible for their conversion to organic farming in 2011. The family uses two wineries, one has 250 year old cellars, the other, solar panels.
Write Your Own Review