- Boom Box Rosé 2016
- Spain > Murcia
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Fresh
- Match bag-in-(boom)box rosés to the best the burnt-out boroughs used to offer.
- Go for Kennedy Fried Chicken, White Tower
- or a Tad's Special Cut steak.
- Just don't push me, 'cause I'm close to the edge.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, raspberry, strawberry
- First the 40 oz, now the boombox. One by one, all the cultural icons of the 80's will eventually be co-opted by the beverage biz. The first non-keg release from Charles Bieler and Bruce Schneider's revolutionary Gotham Project is a 3 liter bag-in-box rosé of Monastrell produced from 30 year old Bullas grapes. The same grapes that Bieler used to use in his Liquid Geography rosé.
Write Your Own Review