Bodega Noemia de Patagonia
- Malbec J. Alberto 2015
- Malbec, Merlot
- Argentina > Patagonia
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity,
- Not all Malbecs are full-throttle. Some sway rather than quake. So plan your pairings accordingly.
- Try eggplant roasted with chili and mint,
- plum-sauced Peking duck
- or lamb sausage and portabellos.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, floral, mineral
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average-heavy tannin, moderate-high intensity, long finish, plum, slate, blackberry
- With vineyards located in the middle of the world's 7th largest desert, Patagonia's Rio Negro Valley (irrigated by the crafty British in the early 1800's), partners Countess Noemi Marone Cinzano (Argiano) and winemaker Hans Vinding-Diers source from a 50's era, biodynamically tended vineyard planted on pre-phylloxera rootstock. French oak aged and bottled unfiltered.
Write Your Own Review