- Perseverance 2014
- Shiraz, Pinotage, Merlot
- South Africa > Western Cape
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match undaunted reds with fearless fare at the table.
- Try a New York strip with a coffee-coriander rub
- or a Parmesan-crusted veal chop.
- In Cape Town, it'll be roast kudu in red wine and chocolate sauce.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, chocolate, spicy
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, smoky, red fruits, spicy
- Bob Lynde founded Fat Barrel Wine Co. not just to sell great wines from Oregon and South Africa, but to give back to those less fortunate. 10% of their brand sales revenue is donated to local community organizations working to help those with less, in the markets that Fat Barrel is sold and they are a long-term partner with Africare. A signature wine: the aptly named Perseverance.
Write Your Own Review