Shinn Estate Vineyards
- Rosé 2014
- Merlot, Cabernet Franc
- U.S.A. > New York
- Rose, Touch Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Fresh
- Local wine, local food. Surefire match.
- Try Rowdy Hall's smoked duck salad,
- a creamy/chunky lobster roll from Sag Harbor's Dock House
- or strawberry-rhubarb pie from Briermere Farms. Mmm... pie.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, off-dry, high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, strawberry, cherry
- The 2014 Shinn Estate Rosé is a departure in style from previous vintages. Still a blend of biodynamically farmed Merlot and Cabernet Franc, sluggish fermentation in early winter brought about a happy accident. The result; a light, zestfully bright, off-dry rosé with a prickle of a fizz. That's because nature is a phenomena and not a science. It's Shinn's fastest selling rosé yet.
Write Your Own Review