- Pinot Grigio 2016
- Pinot Grigio
- Italy > Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Pinot Grigio’s great food versatility comes from its fresh citrus qualities.
- Delicious as an apértif,
- great with seafood
- or try with lighter pork and veal dishes.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, lemon, mineral
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, citrus fruits, peach, green apple
- Father and son winemaking team Herbert and Christof Tiefenbrunner lovingly tend the highly sloped vineyards that surround the centerpiece of their estate, the 12th century Castel Turmhof. Crisp and refreshing, their Pinot Grigio is fabulously focused. Enjoy!
Write Your Own Review