- Rosé Champagne Brut NV
- Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Pair romantic rosés with flirtatious dinners.
- Start with creme fraîche-topped triangles of smoked salmon,
- then roast duck with Morello cherries.
- Finish with a rhubarb and raspberry tartlet.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, long finish, raspberry, almond, brioche
- Everybody's favorite rosé Champagne, yet it's surprising how few have tasted it more than once. The 200 year-old house of Billecart-Salmon just has that mystique. A pale and sensuous pink, with sparkles of gold, this Chardonnay dominated cuvée gets its luster from an 8% addition of still Pinot Noir. Seven generations old and still the sexiest kid on the block. Luscious.
Write Your Own Review