- Sancerre Rosé 2019
- Pinot Noir
- France > Loire Valley
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- With Rosés, keep the flavors on the table bright and fresh.
- Ideal with a tomato, basil and goat cheese tart,
- baked salmon Dijon
- or a cold lamb sandwich with cilantro and mustard on warm crusty bread.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, cherry, flint
- When the reigns were passed from Denis and Jean-Louis Vacheron to their sons Jean-Laurent and Jean-Dominique, the first thing the cousins implemented was a changeover to biodynamic farming; techniques learned while apprenticing with Aubert de Villaine. Benefitting from some of the oldest Pinot Noir vines in Sancerre, the Vacherons produce what may be its signature Rosé.
Write Your Own Review