Enderle & Moll
- Pinot Noir Basis 2017
- Pinot Noir
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- Match a notorious Pinot Noir with an inventive dish.
- Delicious with wild mushroom fricassée over creamy polenta,
- pan-roasted squab with a pomegranate reduction
- or grilled snapper with a raspberry coulis.
Eyes: Pale Ruby
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, crushed stones, raspberry, cranberry
- Big beards on the natural wine circuit, Sven Enderle and Florian Moll met during wine training and reunited post internships to start up their winery in the Black Forest foothills. Working with some of the region's oldest vines, they are Pinot-focused, biodynamic farmers. Their crest translates as Nothing Without Effort. Jancis Robinson called them a cult. Basis is wildly vivid. Like sipping berries through a stone straw.
Write Your Own Review