- Champagne Brut Vintage 2004
- Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Serve mineral-laden and succulently crisp Champagne all day long.
- Perfect with lightly fried hors d'oeurves,
- grilled salmon with a dollop of creme fraiche and dill
- or crumbly cheese sticks.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, nutty, quince
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, stone fruits, almond, chalk
- With a family wine-growing history dating back to the mid-18th century, it's been nearly 100 years since Fernand and Gaston Chiquet became the one the first houses to grow, produce and bottle under their own label; one of the first grower Champagnes. Terroir-driven, the Chiquet's 23 hectares of vineyards populate some of the top-sites in Aÿ and Hautvillers.
Write Your Own Review