- Pol Gardere Champagne Brut NV
- Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- The best way to get things started is with Champagne.
- Serve with crisp spring rolls or lightly fried dumplings,
- smoked salmon and caper bruschetta
- or deviled eggs topped with crumbled bacon.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, mature, floral, leesy, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, green apple, mineral, biscuit
- Bright, breezy and effortlessly elegant, Pol Gardere is yet another inspired cuvée from the venerable House of Gardet. With 15% reserve wine and disgorgement just weeks before shipping to ensure bright aromas and to maximize toasty complexity, this Pinot-dominated blend is produced from Premier and Grand Cru fruit. A perfectly lovely aperitif!
Write Your Own Review