- Pinot Noir Russian River 2018
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > California
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match a pedigreed Pinot Noir with inventive, savory dishes.
- Delicious with wild mushroom fricassée over polenta,
- roasted squab with pomegranate reduction
- or braised Moroccan-style salmon.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, red fruits, smoky
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, red currant, black pepper
- Sourced from both their vaunted estate vineyards and their partner's cooler coastal sites, Kistler's Russian River Pinot Noir was developed as an on-premise cuvée that would allow restaurants availability and consistency - vintage to vintage. As with Kistler's vineyard designate Pinots, the RR is spontaneously fermented in open top tanks and the free run juice is aged in French oak barrels for up to 18 months.
Write Your Own Review