- Love Drunk Rosé 2019
- Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- A juicy, yet crisply dry rosé can handle spice, tang and zest.
- A no-brainer for mid-week pad thai,
- mix up a grilled watermelon, feta and basil salad
- or grill some swordfish steaks and top with mango salsa.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, raspberry, kiwi, strawberry jam
- Founded in 2007 by sommelier André Hueston Mack as a sort of mash-up of skate punk diy, hip-hop bravado and a humorously self-loathing nod to the wine knowledgeable subculture that he himself is a member, Maison Noir is both a wine producer and fashion line, sporting iconic graphics on both bottles and t-shirts. For Love Drunk, Mack blends fruit from Hyland vineyard and gives the Pinot Noir a light press.
Write Your Own Review