- Champagne Brut NV
- Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Perfect as an aperitif, a classically styled Champagne is a wonderful partner at the table, too.
- Serve with a fines-herbs omelet,
- smoked salmon on rye toast points
- and sesame-crusted, pan-seared tuna.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, brioche, citrus fruits, mineral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lemon, green apple, biscuit
- The Champagne Chassenay d'Arce, founded in 1956, brought together what is now, 60+ years later, 130 growers from the Côte des Bar in the southern reaches of Champagne. With Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier representing up to 90 percent of their harvest, the wines produced by the Ville dur Arce winery are vinified in stainless steel tanks and undergo full malolactic fermentation. Vibrant and elegant. EXCLUSIVE
Write Your Own Review