- Brut 2010
- Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > New York
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Serve a racy sparkler anytime the mood strikes.
- With warm goat cheese on baby greens for lunch,
- seared Peconic Bay scallops in a saffron cream for dinner
- or with some buttery shortbread at dawn.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, nutty
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lemon, green apple, hazelnut
- Referring to Shinn, New York Magazine once declared, "If Long Island is going to take the high road to acquiring local soul, this is the kind of wine it ought to make." David Page and Barbara Shinn's estate is primarily wind & solar powered, agriculturally biodiverse and biodynamically farmed. Plus, they run an award-winning bed & breakfast in the center of their farm. Phew!
Write Your Own Review