Charles Smith Wines
- Riesling Kung Fu Girl 2017
- U.S.A. > Washington
- White, Touch Sweet, Light-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- Bright, racy Rieslings are a triple "S" threat, complimenting sweet, spicy and savory dishes.
- Pair with peach chutney-topped salmon,
- Vietnamese chili-lime shrimp
- or a niçoise pissaladiere.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, lime, pear
Mouth: Light Bodied, off-dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, quince, apricot, mineral
- "Why? Because Riesling and girls kick ass!" Large and loud, wild-haired rocker Charles Smith managed bands in Scandinavia for a decade before settling in Wash. St., producing wines for The Magnificent Wine Company, K Vintners and now, The Modernist Project. Sourced from the rocky Evergreen vineyard, Smith's 2017 offering is (surprise) upfront and intense.
Write Your Own Review